Sat, Apr 01|
Brisas de Zicatela
TVM™ Intensive Training & Retreat April 1st
BY APPLICATION ONLY. EVENT IS CLOSED. For future events kindly pre apply at email@example.com
Time & Location
Apr 01, 9:00 AM – Apr 15, 5:00 PM
Brisas de Zicatela, Puerto Escondido, Baja California Nte., Brisas de Zicatela, 70934 Brisas de Zicatela, Oax., Mexico
About The Event
BY APPLICATION ONLY. EVENT IS STILL OPEN. APPLY AT firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Event
TVM™ is a modality that works and gives you physical results and measurable psychological results faster than anything out there. Working directly, safely and efficiently with the nervous system, TVM™ works directly with the intelligence of your body’s natural systems desire to optimally restore itself; releasing stress and trauma from the body & mind.
Psychological trauma has measurable physical effects too. You can’t treat one without treating the other.
Triple Vagal Method®(TVM™) - Trauma Informed Somatic Bodywork Training
The Triple Vagal Method® (TVM™) is a revolutionary body based approach to releasing trauma from the nervous system and completing the trauma cycle while releasing Oxytocin and breaking down calcification of the fascia all the while reducing the levels of Cortisol (stress hormone) in the body.
120 hr in person training that provides the foundations of trauma informed somatic therapy, based on the Polyvagal Theory, in addition to an understanding of trauma in the human fascia and the Triple Vagal Method® basic releasing techniques to restore the nervous system from its key trauma responses, prior to moving to deeper trauma release techniques taught in week 2.
Our trainings also integrate anatomy study, tantric practices, cognitive-behavioural therapy, somatic meditations and businesses coaching for practitioners.
BY APPLICATION ONLY. LIMITED SPACE. NEXT IN PERSON TRAINING WILL BE IN THE USA WITH AN UPDATED PRICE.
Trauma healing and building vagal tone supports a thriving human experience in virtually every way, everything from healthier bodies, stronger immune systems, less stress, capacity to make better decisions & a larger cognitive capacity to name a few. In fact, many may say it is the foundational prelude to absolutely every other successful & thriving experience or condition an individual can have. This training lays down the foundations of trauma & trauma healing through what may be the most effective bottom up approach; TVM™.
The syllabus was designed to be a robust and comprehensive framework to introduce key concepts in bottom up somatic therapy and becoming a licensed TVM™ Practitioner.
TVM™ is a science backed, results based approach to healing the nervous system & building vagal tone.
Modules & Units
Module 1: Introductions & Welcome!
- Ice breaker & introductions
- Introduction to TVM™ Practitioner Training
- How to utilize trauma informed adult education education
- What is trauma informed therapy
- Intro to TVM™
- Ethics in therapeutic settings & relationships
Module2: Somatics & Polyvagal Theory
- Intro to somatic therapy, bottom up approaches & psychology of the body
- Intro to trauma from a body perspective
- Working with the body
- TVM™ : Why fascia? Why oxytocin?
- Intro to somatic Chinese medicine & Chi Nei Tsang1 (theory))
- Understanding polyvagal theory within a TVM™ framework
Module3: The Human Body
- The bodily anatomy of trauma
- Intro to basic anatomy
- Understanding Oxytocin & other hormones
- Intro to neuroscience, genetics and traumas impact on health & wellbeing
- Visual somatic body readings
- How to touch the body
Module4: TVM™ Applications
- How to conduct a TVM™ session
- How to conduct an online/ hands off TVM™ session
- Intro to somatic Chinese medicine & Chi Nei Tsang 2 (practical)
Module5: Psychology of Trauma & Behavior
- Key psychological theories around trauma
- Early years & Childhood trauma
- System interruption & emergency measures
- Intro to Gestalt therapy & family constellations
- Trauma & addiction, TVM™ adaptions
Module6: Biohacking & Setting Up a Therapeutic Practice
- How to set up a trauma informed therapy practice
- Trauma healing & supportive epigenetic bio hacking protocols
8:30-9:00 Optional Morning Practice (Somatic Embodiement, Expressive Dance, Conscious Movement, Meditation, etc)
9:00-12:00 Lecture, Module Theory, Somatic Exercises, Discussions & Sharing Circle
12:00-3:00 Lunch & Rest
3:00-6:30 Gestalt Exercises, Theory Implementation, Group & Personal Practicals, Learning Objective Discussion, Closing For The Day
A REVOLUTIONARY MODALITY THAT OFFERS A SAFE TRAUMA INFORMED SOMATIC CONTAINER
Who is this training retreat suitable for?
-Anyone who is interested in healing and transforming trauma!
-All levels of practitioners, somatic therapists and bodyworkers!
-This training is also a personal healing and transformative retreat!
- Maturity and compassion, as this is trauma-focused work
- Commitment to personal development
Prices do not include travel expenses, accommodations, meals or any other external expenses outside the course format.
All prices include a certification of completion, TVM™ teachings, capacity to be listed on the institutes website as a certified practitioner of the modality after completion of assessment, capacity to become an affiliate with a certain code to earn referral commissions for trainings, capacity to co-host trainings with the institute after competition of advanced training. LIMITED SPACES.
Payment plan available upon request.
Financial assistance available upon request.
TVM Training 100hr or 200hr
+$74.98 service fee
Apply for payment options
+$74.98 service fee0